Salt - to taste
Chilli powder - 1tsp
Moong dal - 1/4cup
Oil - 1tsp
Garlic - chopped finely(optional)
Jeera - 1/4tsp
Grated coconut - 1tbsp
1. Chop the dill leaves finely and wash them nicely.
2. Soak moong dal in water for about 10mins.
3. Heat a pan add oil.
4. Then add jeera seeds.
5. Allow them to crackle.
6. Add soaked moong dal.
7. Add a pinch of salt and mix well.
8. Then add the washed and chopped dil leaves.
9. Mix well.
9. Add little water.
10. Cover and vcook for 3mins.
11. Add 1tsp chilli powder.
12. Mix it nicely.
13. Grate some coconut and keep aside.
14. See that all the water gets evaporated from the green.
15. It should become completely dry.
16. Then add the grated coconut.
17. Mix nicely.
18. And serve with hot rice and ghee or roti..............................