Onions - 1big size sliced
Green chillies - 1
Ginger garlic paste - 2tbsp
Daneya powder - 1tsp
Jeera powder - 1tsp
Garam masala - 1/2tsp
Salt - to taste
Chilli powder - 1tbsp
Coriander leaves - 1tbsp chopped finely
Haldi - pinch
Oil - 2tbsp
1. Wash and clean chicken adding salt and haldi.
2. Heat a frying pan.
3.Add 2tbsp oil and add sliced onions.
4. Then add ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
5. Saute nicely until the raw smell disappears.
6. Add pinch haldi , daneya powder, and jeera powder.
7. Add chilli powder .
8. Now add chicken pieces and fry in high flame for 5mins.
9.Cover with the lid and pour little water on top of the plate so that the gravy does not stick to the bottom.
10. Let it cook for 15 mins.
11. Add garam masala and freshly ground pepper powder.
12. Garnish with coriander leaves.............
serve hot with plain rice.