Onions- 1 big size
Red chilli powder - 1tbsp
Garlic - 10 cloves
Salt - to taste
Jeera powder - 1tsp
Daneya powder - 1tsp
Garam masala - 1/2tsp
Amchur powder - 1/4tsp
Jeera - 1/4tsp
Coriander leaves - 1tbsp chopped finely
Oil - for deep frying aloo.
1. Boil aloo in pressure cooker for 2whistles along with the skin.
2. Remove the skin and chop them into cubes.
3. Peal the onion and cut into big pieces and keep in mixy jar.
4. Add garlic, daneya , jeera powder and grind into a fine paste.
5. Heat oil for deep fry in a kadai.
6. Add the boiled potato cubes in oil.
7. Deep fry till golden brown in colour, keep them on a tissue paper so that excess oil is absorbed by the tissue.
8. Keep another pan add 1tbsp oil and heat it.
9. Add 1tsp jeera seeds and let it crackle.
10. Add curry leaves and saute well till crisp ( the curry leaves should be crispy) it tastes really very good.
11. Now add the grinder masala paste in step no: 4
12. Fry nicely until the raw smell disappears.
13. Add a pinch of haldi and salt to taste.
13. Add chilli powder.
14. Mix well nicely until the oil comes out.
15. Now add the deep fried potatoes in the masala.
16. Mix well nicely in cut and fold method.
17. Saute well till nice aroma releases out, and add garam masala powder and amchur powder.
18. Sprinkle coriander leaves..........
serve hot goes good with sambhar rice , plain hot rice ............