How to improve skin complexionLime or lemon juice, turmeric, honey, etc are natural bleach that improve complexion. They remove tan and make your skin
Drink 10 glasses of water daily. It will help in getting rid off any dark circle under eyes.
Try the following pastes, mixtures or scrubs. If done daily, you will see a difference in about 10 days. The fair complexion remedies are also given for small babies.
Foods For Glowing ComplexionEating apples, guava, pears and peaches, with their skin, gives a glowing complexion.
All the mixtures, pastes and scrubs should be prepared freshly as they do not keep for a long time.
- Apply a mixture of equal amounts of lemon juice and honey on the face and whole body. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off.
- Apply a mixture of equal amounts of lemon and cucumber juice on the face and whole body. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off. If your skin is dry, use honey and lemon juice.
- First scrub your face with cucumber slices and then apply cucumber juice (with skin on cucumber) to your face, leave it there overnight and wash in the morning.
- Apply a gram flour (besan) and haldi paste on face and neck. After sometime when it dries, scrub it off gently. This would gradually reduce body hair over a period of time.
- For 15 days, apply a paste of gram flour (besan), milk (2 teaspoon) and lime juice(3-4 drops) on face and neck for 15 minutes and wash with water. You complexion should improve. Repeat every 2 weeks.
- Apply yogurt to the face
- Apply grated white radish or its juice for fairer complexion.
- Mix honey with equal amount of almond oil. Apply on the face every night.
- Mix oatmeal with yogurt and tomato juice and apply on the face. Wash it with cold water after 15 minutes.
- Apply a mixture of 3-4 drops of lime juice and a grated tomato on face and neck for 15 minutes for 15 days. Wash with cold water.
- Mix some turmeric to yogurt and apply it on the face, neck and arms for 30 minutes. Then wash with cold water.
- Make a paste of turmeric (haldi) powder with fresh lime juice and apply.
- Make a scrub of sandalwood powder mixed with almond powder or almond oil and milk. Massage gently on the darker areas like neck, around lips, below eyes, etc.
- Cut lime in slices and rub on the face slowly 2 - 3 times. Leave for about 5 minutes, then wash with cool water. Repeat 3-4 times a week.
- Make a paste by grinding mint leaves in water. Apply on the face and neck for 20 minutes and then wash with water.