Raw mango grated - 1medium size
Green chillies - 4 slit & chopped
Curry leaves few
Channa dal - 1tsp
Urad dal - 1/2tsp
Mustard - 1/4tsp
Few coriander leaves
Oil - 1tbsp
Water - for boiling rava
Peanuts - 1tbsp
1. Take 1:2 ratio(1glass rava and 2 glasses water)
2. Keep a sauce pan add 2 glasses of water and heat it.
3. When water starts boiling add little salt and rava.
4. Let it boil in sim.
5. Grate mango and keep aside.
6. Take pan add oil for tadka and heat it.
7. Add Peanuts, mustard, channa dal ,curry leaves, urad dal and green chillies.
8. Saute till golden brown colour.
9. Keep this tadka in boiled rava mixture.
10. Add grated mango mixture and mix well.
This upma is very good for even diet people................