Wednesday, July 14, 2010
CURD RICE STEP BY STEP
INGREDIENTS: Cooked rice - 1cup
Ginger - 1/4inch finely chopped
Green chillies - 2 chopped finely
Curd - 1&1/2 cup
Salt - to taste
FOR TADKA: Mustard seeds - 1/4tsp
Jeera seeds - 1/4tsp
Red chillies - 1
Curry leaves - few
Raisins - 1tsp
Coriander leaves - 1tbsp chopped finely
Oil - 1tsp
1. Cook rice in a ratio of 1:4(1cup rice and 4 cups water)
2. Add chopped coriander leaves.
3. Chop ginger and green chillies and add them to the boiled rice.
4.Mash the rice well.
5. Take 1cup of thick curd and mix well.
6. Add the curd to mashed rice.
6. Heat a small pan for tadka and add oil.
7. Add mustard, jeera, curry leaves, raisins and dry red chillies and saute well.
8. Add a pinch of hing.
9. Add this tadka to the curd rice.
10. And mix well............
if desired serve chill..................
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)