Saturday, January 5, 2013

Vijju is back again.................................

Hi Friends,

I WISH YOU ALL A "VERY VERY HAPPY AND BRIGHT NEW YEAR"
WITH LOADS OF HAPPINESS.............................

From this year AM back again...........Hope i will post u lot of
good and healthy recipes.
Lots of unexpected changes in my life ............I gave birth to
a cute little pie............His name is "ISHAAN"

                                                  
                                                                    (07/09/2012)

First look........ so memorable........

 
 
 His little toes............print
 
 
Proud and Happy Big Bro...............
 
 
Friends AM so happy to share with u all my beautiful moments................AM into
my cooking world
Hope u all will give me comments and suggestions....
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back Vijju! Thanks for sharing this beautiful moment of your life!!! So happy for you...I will not forget Ishaan for sure from these pics! Welcome to the world of fantasy dear Ishaan...;)

    Take care dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back...and congratulations..bless him..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Viiju, Enjoy your little bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and welcome Ishaan.Take care dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats.....welcome Ishaan.... take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely blog. Congratulations to you and your family! Your children are beautiful and I'm sure your cooking will bring much happiness to your family for many years to come!

    ReplyDelete