Mood is the one of the most common words that we use in our daily life...............If a person is tired or stressed, the most common phrase used is " Iam not in a good mood today" But have you ever thought what exactly mood mean. In a very simple words mood can be described as state of mind or feeling. It is actually a long lasting emotional state which may last for days. when we are in a good mood, we are happy and everything is fine for us. But when we are stressed out, in a bod or sad mood, we need to boost up ourselves.
The most common cause of bad mood is too much of stress.
TIPS TO CHANGE YOUR BAD MOOD:
1. MUSIC: Music is a great mind booster, regulates heart rates and blood pressure and reduces the stress level. whenever your in a bad mood listen to a good music of your choice and relax yourself.
2. BATH: shower boosts up's ones spirits when you are in a tired mood a warm bath will lift up your spirits and revive you.
3. FRIENDS: share out your feelings with your friends to overcome stress. Going out with your friends for a movie or picnic will make your mood change.
4. SOUND SLEEP: people are so busy these days that they hardly have time for themselves even. It looks like a trend to work latr nights. Sound sleep helps to regulate mood. go to bed a bit early, change your bedspread and pillow covers and arrange your pillows and other things in bedroom in a nice manner. when you will sleep in a well maintained neat and clean enviornment, you'll sleep comfortably and feel fresh next morning.
5. DIVERT YOUR MIND: if you know the reason why your mood is upset, just don't think about that incident. divert your mind towards other things. go out for a walk. you will see diffrent faces and many other things which will divert your attention. it has been researched that 30mins walk reduces tension and anxiety.