Onions - 1 big chopped finely
Tomatoes - 2 chopped finely (puree)
Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
Daneya powder - 1tsp
Jeera powder - 1tsp
Red chilli powder - 1tbsp
Garam masala - 1//4tsp
Coriander leaves - 2tbsp chopped
Oil - for deep frying bhindi
Jeera seeds - 1/4tsp
1. Cut okra , bhindi into diamond shape.
2. Take a kadai add oil for deep frying and heat it.
3. Once the oil becomes hot add oka.
4. Let it fry nicely.
5. Keep strring in middle.
6. Remove them from oil after changing its colour little bit and place it on a tissue paper.
7. Take other pan add 1tbsp oil and heat it.
8. Now add jeera seeds and let them crackle.
9. Add chopped onions and green chillies.
10. Saute well till onions turn transparent.
11. Then add little gingergarlic paste and fry till the raw smell disappears.
12. Now add tomato puree.
13. Then add haldi, daneya and jeera powder.
14. Fry nicely .
15. Then add salt and red chilli powder.
16. Fry nicely until the oil comes out .
17. Then add the okra.
18. Mix nicely so that the gravy gets coated to the okra.
19.Close the lid and let it cook for 3mins.
20. Now add little water (about 1/4glass).
21. Let it boil for 5mins.
22. Add garam masala and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
Serve hot with plain rice, phulka or jeera rice...............