Garlic - 8 cloves, sliced
Onions - 1 chopped finely
Mustard seeds - 1/4tsp
Roasted jeera powder - 1tsp
Dry mango powder - 1/4tsp
Red chilli powder - 1tsp
Salt - to taste
Oil - 2tbsp
Haldi / turmeric - 1/4tsp
Jeera seeds - 1/8tsp
1. Slice garlic cloves and keep aside.
2. Chop onions and cut potatoes in finger shape and keep aside.
3. Take a pan add oil and heat it.
4. Now add mustard seeds and let them pop.
5. Then add jeera and fry slightly until it changes the colour.
6. Add sliced garlic cloves.
7. Fry until it turns golden brown.
8. Then add chopped onions.
9. Saute well until it turns pinkish colour and then add salt.
10. Mix nicely.
11. Add potato sticks.
12. Mix nicely and then add haldi.
13. Saute nicely .
14. Add chilli powder.
15. Mix well evenly.
16. Then add roasted jeera powder and dry mango powder.
17. Mix nicely and keep on roasting until crispy.
serve with sambhar rice or curd rice as side dish.