INGREDIENTS: Coconut grated - 1cup
Green chillies - 3-4
Salt - 1/2tsp
Curd - 2tbsp
FOR TEMPERING: Mustard seeds - 1/4tsp
Jeera - 1/4 tsp
Curry leaves - few
Hing - a pinch
Redchillies - 2
METHOD: 1. Grate the coconut.
2. In mixy jar add grated coconut, green chillies, salt,curd and grind them coarsely.
3. Transfer it to the serving bowl.
4. Heat 1tsp oil in tadka pan when it becomes hot add mustard seeds,jeera and let them
5. Add curryleaves,redchillies.hing
6. Pour it on the chutney and mix well
7. coconut chutney is ready to serve.