FOR CRISPY PANEER:
Maida - 4tbsp
Corn flour - 4tbsp
Salt - a pinch
Chilli powder - 1tsp
Soya sauce - 1tsp
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Sooji - 1/4 cup
sesame seeds(nuvulu) - 2tsp
Bread crumbs - 1cup
Take paneer and cut them like fingure shape long.
Take them in a plate apply little salt and black pepper powder on top and let it marinate.
Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and add
little water and make like dosa batter & keep it a side.
1. Take a frying pan, add oil for deep frying.
2. Take marinated paneer piece and dip in the maida batter.
3. Roll them in bread crumbs, rava, and sesame sedds,
4. Keep them in oil and deep fry till golden brown colour.
5. Arrange them in a serving plate.
FOR PEANUT SAUCE:
Peanut sauce - 1/2 cup(readily avaliable in the market)
Salt - a pinch
Pepper pwdr - 1/2tsp
Chilli pwdr - 1tsp
Coriander leaves - 2tbsp (finely chopped )
Pudina leaves - 2tbsp (finely chopped )
Garlic - 1 clove or pod
1. keep all these ingredients in a blender and grind little like paste.
2. In a sauce pan add 1/4 cup of water and let it boil.
3. Take the boiled water and add it to the grinded paste and mix well until the desired thickness is reached.
4. Peanut sauce is ready to serve.
5. Transfer it to the serving bowl and serve it with crispy fried paneer.
6. Peanut sauce is used for dipping paneer fingures.
Yummy n Crispy paneer with peanut sauce is ready to be served hot.
Note: Instead of paneer you can even cook this dish with tofu..............