My hubby dear loves mexican food. yesturday i arranged him a surprise mexican menu as a treat for him.
It came out really very good.
Even my little kid enjoyed the feast...............
As a start up i gave them a mexican drink
here am going to share all the recipes that i have prepared for them
Treat starts with this refreshing juice
INGREDIENTS: Lemon juice - 3lemons (if small or 2 if big in size)
Fresh ginger - 3tbsp grated
Sugar - according to the sweetness you consume (i took 12tbsp)
Pudina leaves - 4tsp chopped
Soda chilled - 500ml
I ce cubes
FOR GARNISHING: Pudina leaves
METHOD:1. Clean the fresh ginger,wash and peal the skin.
2. Grate it with the help of grater and keep aside.
3. Chop pudina leaves.
4. Squeeze the juice from 2 lemons.
5. In a jar mix grated ginger,chopped pudina,lemon juice,salt,sugar amd mix well until the sugar dissolves.
6. keep the mixture in fridge till seving time.
7. Take a tall glass add 2tbsp of ginger mix, a lemon thinly sliced, ice cubes and pour chilled soda water and mix well.
8. Garnish with chopped pudina leaves.
9. Cut lemon slice a little and press on to the rim of the glass till it gets fixed.