Rice rava – 1 cup
Onions chopped – 1 cup
Green chilies – 2 long
Tamarind Water –3 cups(mix 2tbsp ot tamarind paste in 3 glasses of water)
Salt to taste
Gingely oil - 2 tbsp
Mustard – ¼ spoons
Channa dal – 1 spoon
Urad dal – ½ spoon
Curry leaves – 5 to 6
Cashew Nuts for topping.
Peanuts - 1 tbsp
1.Add oil to the tawa, when it is hot, add the mustard and let it splutter. Then add curry leaves, chopped chillies, Bengal gram and cashew nuts. Let it fry for 2 mins.
2. Then add the chopped onions, sauté till onions turn slightly brown in colour on the sides.
3. Now add tamarind water and salt, cover with lid. Bring it to boil.
4. When the water starts boiling, sim it and add the biyam rava slowly so that lumps are not formed.
5. Cover it again and let it get cooked for 5 mins.
6. Remove the lid and mix well and let it rest covered for another 5 mins.