Idly batter - 2cup
Maida - 1/2 cup
Rice flour - 1/4 cup
Onions - 1chopped
Green chillies - 2chopped
Curry leaves - few
Coriander leaves - 2tbsp finely chopped
Salt - little
Jeera - 1/4tsp
Oil - for deep frying
1. Take left over idly batter and keep aside.
2. Chop onions,greenchillies,corianderleaves,curry leaves.
3. Take 1/2 cup maida and 1/4cup rice flour.
6. Mix all these well and make a batter like bhaji flour consistency.
7.Heat oil in a pan for deep frying .
8. With the help of spoon or hand keep like mini balls. do not bother about the shape.
9. Fry in oil till golden brown colour.
10. Serve hot with tomato sauce or coconut chutney......................