Large capsicum, chopped - 1
3-4 large tomatoes, chopped finely
Turmeric powder - 1/2TSP
Pav Bhaji masala - 1-1/2 tbsp)
Green peas, frozen (if using fresh, boil it before hand) - 1/2 CUP
Green chillies - 5
2 cups cooked rice
Fresh coriander leaves for garnish, as needed
1. Heat the butter and oil in a pan .
2. Add the seeds- when aromatic, add onions, ginger, garlic, chillies along with salt.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes , bell peppers along with little water.
4. Cook in high heat for few minutes until water starts oozing out of the tomatoes, and then reduce the heat and simmer until the tomatoes are cooked.
5. Add the spices and mix them well.
6. Add the cooked rice and cilantro and peas. Give it a toss and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
NOTE: You can even add fresh vegetables of your choice...................................and serve it with fresh cucumber raitha.