Raw Mango, grated - 1medium size
Bengal Gram - 2 tsp
Cashew Nuts - 5 whole
Green Chillies - 5 finely chopped
Curry leaves few
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tsp
1. Boil the water in a pan.
2. when it starts boiling add the sevai. Simmer for 2 mins.
4. Drain it over a sieve and keep it aside. Grate the mango and keep it aside.
5. Heat oil in a pan. Add the mustard and urad dal. When it splutters, add the bengal gram, cashew nuts.
6. Then add the curry leaves and green chillies. Add the turmeric powder. Sauté well.
7. Then stir in the grated mango and fry well for 1 min in sim.
8. When you find that mango is kind of cooked well,
9. Add in the cooked sevai and mix well. Sim for 5 mins. And its done!