Thursday, May 13, 2010
MASALA FRENCH FRIES
Kashmir chilli powder - 1tbsp
Corn flour - 2tbsp
Pepper - 1/2tsp
Breadcrumbs - 2tbsp
Amchur powder - 1tsp
Oil for deep frying
Aloo big size - 2
1. Cut aloo like finger shape add little salt mix and leave aside for 5mins.
2. Take bowl add 2tbsp cornflour, 1tsp redchilli powder, amchur powder, 1/4 pepper, 2tbsp bread crumbs, chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
3. Heat tawa in gas adding oil for deep frying.
4.Squeeze water from aloo and keep in a tissue paper and pat dry.
5. Keep these aloo fingers in mixed masala and coat it well.
6. If needed add little bit of water.
7. And deep fry in oil in golden brown colour in medium flame.
8. If you dont like deep fry in oil you can bake it in OTG smearing little olive oil.
9. Serve hot with ketchup.