Milk - 1/2 litre
Sugar - 6tbsp
Custard or corn flour - 1tbsp
Vanilla essence - 1/2tsp
Kishmish - 2tbsp
Saffron - 1tsp
1. Boil milk and keep aside.
4. Add 3tbsp milk to dissolve the custard. Add saffron also to this custard mixture.
5. Take a sauce pan add sugar.
7. Add grated apple and let it cook add vanilla essence.
8. Take milk and let it warm add custard mixture and stir continously.
9. Now add the apple and sugar syrup.
10. Let it cook nicely keep on stirring so that it does'nt form lumps.
11. Let it boil and become thick. the consistency should be like dosa batter.
12. Take a serving bowl add pealed skin of apples.
13. Then the apple custard on top of the apple skin.
14. Then the kishmish on top.
15. Let it come to the room temperature.
16. And keep it in refrigerator for 2hrs.