Milkmaid - 1&1/2 cup
Yalachi powder - 1tsp
Pista (chopped) - 1tbsp
Mango crush - 1/2cup
1. Grate the paneer.
2. Keep the paneer in hand blender or mixier in pluse mode.
3. Keep the paneer in a bowl.
4. Take milkmaid.
6. Add mango crush.
8. Keep on stirring till thick consistency.
9. You can feel the heavy while stirring.
10. Add yalachi powder.
11. Grease the plate or bowl with ghee.
12. And keep the kalakand mixture in the greased plate.
13. Take pista.
14. Grate it on top of the kalakand.
15. Let it sit for 2hrs.
16. Cut them like pieces or keep it even like powder form.
NOTE: Kalakand can be cooked in many variations.
You can even cook plain without adding mango crush.
This can be stored for 2 weeks in fridge.
And 1week outside.