Salt - 1tsp
Water to knead the dough.
FOR MOOLI STUFFING: Mooli(radish) - 4
Salt - 1/4tsp
Red chilli powder - 1-2tsp
Daneya powder - 1tsp
Green chillies - 1 chopped finely(optional)
Amchur(dry mango powder) - 1/2tsp
Fresh coriander leaves - 1tbsp chopped finely
Haldi - a pinch
Garam masala powder- 1/4tsp
METHOD:1. Knead the atta like chappati dough.
4. After squeezing the water the mooli becomes like this.
7. Divide into equal sized balls.
8. Roll out as you do for regular chapati.
9. Take a spoon full of mooli mixture and keep in the middle of chapati as show below.
10. Fold the chapati covering the mooli masala inside.
11. Roll them again like chapati but it will be little thick than ordinary chapati.
12. heat the tava and fry them pouring little oil.
It goes good with cucumber raitha .