Badam - 15(soaked in water and pealed the skin)
Condensed milk - 2tbsp
Sugar - 2/3rd cup
Cashewnuts(fried in ghee)
1. Peal the skin and chop pumpkin.
2. Add little milk and let it boil for 3whistles.
3. Take badam peal the skin.
4. In mixer jar add boiled yellow pumpkin and badam to fine paste.
6. Keep it in gas and keep stirring let it thicken for 5mins or till it becomes warm.
7. Add condensed milk.
8. Cook in medium heat.
9. Add saffron, yalachi powder.
It can be served either hot or chilled.