Rice flour (beyam pindi) - 1spoon
Ginger (greated) - 1/2 inch
Salt - to taste
Greenchillies(chopped finely) - 2
Coriander leaves(chopped) - 2tbsp
Chow chow (grated) - 2tbsp(instead of chowchow you can use carrot,lauki (anapakaya),berakaya)
Water - to mix the batter
1. Grate ginger and keer aside. if you dont have grater you can even chop them finely.
2. Chop greenchillies,and coriander leaves.
3. Wash and peal the skin of chow,chow and grate it.
9. Let it heat for a while smear oil and keep like dosa.
10. Let it fry both sides well.