Turmeric - 1/4tsp
Daneya powder - 1/4tsp
Garam masala - 1/2tsp
Onions (chopped) - 1
Greenchillies - 2(chopped)
Oil - 1tbsp
Chilli powder - 1/4tsp(optional)
Salt - 1/2tsp
1. Chop onions and green chillies finely.
2. Take whole wheat atta in a bowl.
3. Add chopped onions,greenchillies,daneya powder,turmeric,chilli powder,garam masala,salt and mix well.
4. Add 1tbsp oil and water and mix like chapati dough.
5. Let it rest for 1/2an hour.
6. Pinch out equal balls of dough.
8. Cook on both sides with a tsp of oil. When you see golden spots on top, the masala roti's are done.
9. Serve with carrot raitha / curd.................