½ tsp ginger powder or 1tbsp grated fresh ginger
4tbsp grated jaggery
½ tsp crushed peppercorns
1 tsp crushed cardamom powder
5. Add crushed cardamom powder, and peppercorns to it.
2-3 tbsp grated coconut
chopped green chillies
1tbsp lemon juice
salt to taste.
Fresh chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
1. The moong dal should be soaked in water for about 1 hour .
2. Drain the moong dhal after 1hr.
3. To this, add chopped green chillies, grated coconut, salt, freshly chopped coriander leaves.
4. Mix well all these.
6. This dal is eaten raw and uncooked