Sugar - 2/3 cup
Milk Bread slice - 1
Cardamon powder - 1/2tsp
Saffron - 1tsp(mixed in warm milk)
Nuts(badam &pista) chopped - 1/2cup
Corn flour - 1tbsp(mixed in warm milk)
Milk -1/2 cup( for mixing corn flour & saffron)
1. Boil milk nicely in a heavy bottom pan if 4 cups milk it should reduce to 2cups.
2. Take 1 slice milkbread remove the crust and powder it in blender.(The secert ingredients for this kulfi is bread)
11. After 3hrs take from the freezer and stir once.
12. And again keep in freezer compartment for 3 more hours.
13. Totally it takes 6hrs to get kulfi ready.
14. At the time of serving keep the kulfi bowl in luke warm water so that it comes out easily like pieces.
15. Take kulfi in serving bowl and add 1tbsp saffron milk on top of the kulfi.
cool cool ..............kesar malai kulfi is ready to serve...........................