Toor dhal - 1cup
Tomatoes - 1(chopped)
Turmeric - 1/4tsp
Greenchillies - 3
Water - 5cups
FOR TEMPERING: Mustard seeds - 1/4tsp
Jeera seeds - 1/4tsp
Dry red chillies - 2
Hing(inguva) - pinch
Ghee - 1tbsp
MASALA POWDER: Sambhar powder - 2tsp
Tamarind paste - 1tsp
1. Wash methi leaves in water for several times.
2. I soaked methileaves in salt water for 10 mins before chopping.(by doing this way it will remove all the dirt and worms).
3. Chop the leaves.
4. Take 1cup toor dhal and wash it.
5. In it add chopped tomatoes, greenchillies, and methi leaves.
6. Add 1:5 water i.e (1glass dhal 5 glasses water)