INGREDIENTS: Carrot(grated) - 4
Milk (boiled) - 1litre
Sugar - 5tbsp
Milk maid - 3tbsp
Ghee - 1tbsp(for frying carrot)
Saffron - few strands
Warm Milk - 1tbsp(for dissolving saffron)
Cardamom powder - 1tsp
FOR GARNISHING: Cashew nuts - 1tbsp
Kishmish(raisins) - 1/2tbsp
Ghee - 1tsp(for frying nuts)
1. Wash carrots and peal the skin.
2. Grate it with the help of grater.
3. Keep a pan on the stove add 1tbsp ghee and fry the grated carrot until the raw smell disappears.
4. Boil the milk in another sauce pan.
5. After the milk boils add the fried carrot and mix well.
7. Keep strring in middle.
8. Add condensed milk, sugar,cardamom powder and mix well.
9. In another pan add 1tsp ghee.
10. Fry cashews and raisins.
11. Add them to the kheer.